Donate and Make a Difference
Funding is an ever important way to help the gardens and also a wonderful way to honor a friend or family member. Choose from making planned or annual contributions to our general fund, underwriting events, or for for specific project such as the Signature Garden. Check with your employer to see if they would like to match your donation.
Granite Tables $3000
Names or expressions engraved on a brass plate on a table with benches on the patio of the Gazebo Garden.
Names or expressions inscribed on a brass plate on a one of a kind granite bench around the courtyard of the Independence Garden.
Located throughout the Garden, various varieties of trees marked with names or inscriptions on a brass plate at the base of the tree.
Planters $500 – $800
– Names or inscriptions on a brass plate on large terra cotta pots within the
Founders’ Circle of the Rotary Peace Garden- $500
– Names or inscriptions on a brass plate on large square granite planters in the Independence Garden – $800
Bricks and Pavers $100 – $300
Names or expressions engraved on any of the following:
– Pavers 12”x12” surrounding the fountain in the Rotary Peace Garden – $300
– Pavers 8”x14” lining the Avenue of Friends in the Rotary Peace Garden – $250
– Main 4”x7” ground bricks in the Avenue of Friends in the Rotary Peace Garden – $100
General Operating Gifts $25 and up
Each year general operating funds are used for ongoing maintenance, marketing, events and general operation and administration. For specifications contact email@example.com
In addition to the options shown above there are many opportunities to honor friends, family and events in the form of naming major gardens, pathways, events and special projects. For specifications contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Congdon Gardens seeks financial support for a number of special programs and projects that are funded outside the annual operating budget including legacy gifts and gifts that help with furthering our Master Plan. For specifications contact email@example.com
In-kind gifts are another way to contribute to the Garden without the exchange of cash. Individuals, businesses or foundations may prefer to contribute an item that will enable Congdon Gardens to minimize expenses. The following items are currently being sought.
– Garden cart with seat
– Leaf bags- Extra large, lightweight with handles
– Lightweight tarpaulins
– 2 – 50 gallon wheeled trash containers
– Small garden shed approximately 8’x10’
– Large aerator fork
– Mulch and compost
For specifications contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DRGF is a private, not-for-profit 501 c(3) organization that is developing and maintaining Congdon Gardens. Your contribution may be tax deductible.